Check out the best InfoGraphics on the web

Pin It

The Car Of The Future – Infographic

Driving. Some people do it for fun, some people out of necessity. I’m more of a necessity man. But what if we had a car that would drive itself? Personally, I’d be up for this as it would mean I could sleep on the drive to work in the morning. Perfect! According to the infographic, 75% of vehicles on the round will be autonomous by 2040. I hope one of the remaining 25% doesn’t crash into me during my snooze. From InsuranceQuotes.com.

Self driving cars

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>